Prenatal teacher training
inspire and empower souls
PRENATAL YOGA TEACHER CERTIFICATION
For Conscious Parenting with Jayme Hernandez
October 10, 11,12. 2020
9AM – 5PM
$695 before September 1st, 2020
$550 (each) for both taking the Mom&Baby & Prenatal Yoga Teacher Trainings
PRENATAL YOGA CLASS EVERYDAY OF TRAINING AT 11AM-NOON, OPEN TO ALL PREGNANT MOTHERS
The Course Includes:
• Live Class Observations
• In Class, Assignments & Personal Practice Teach
• Certification Upon Completion.
• Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Credits.
This specialized certification is ideal for those who maintain a regular meditation practice and a regular Hatha yoga practice, yoga teachers or teachers in training and for professionals in related fields that maintain a regular yoga practice.
Prenatal Yoga Training Course Outline
1. What is Yoga?
2. a) Deepening our Personal practice, b) Exploring our Teacher practice.
3. The role of a Prenatal Yoga Teacher.
4. Addressing the anatomical and physiological pregnant body through alignment and breathing.
5. Addressing the emotions and hormones in pregnancy
6. Learning the six ways to align mind, body and spirit: alignment, posture/movement, breath, mind, massage and energy.
7. Exploring the pelvic floor
8. Connecting and communicating with baby
9. First trimester, second trimester, third trimester, fourth trimester.
10. Communicating, physically assisting, and relating to the pregnant woman.
11. Physical, mental and energetic tools for pregnancy, labouring and being a mother
12. Integrating pregnancy yoga in day-to-day life
13. Learning to a balance between structure and organic unfolding while teaching a prenatal yoga class.
14. Promoting and organizing a prenatal yoga class.
Jayme Hernandez is the mother of two beautiful girls. She is the founder of Nurture Yoga Therapy, which is a registered yoga school with Yoga Alliance. Nurture Yoga Therapy offers 200-hour Yoga Therapy Teacher Training programs. Mom and Baby Yoga Certifications and Prenatal Yoga Teacher Certifications programs registered as a Continuing Education Program with Yoga Alliance. Jayme Hernandez has been practising traditional yoga and meditation for over 20 years and offers a practice from a holistic approach. Understanding to truly discover our infinite potential we must work within our physical, mental, energetic fields of awareness as well as all conscious expressions of existence. Jayme specializes in Prenatal Yoga and Postnatal Yoga Therapy, Mom and Baby Yoga and Couples Birthing Workshops. She is a certified Infant Massage Instructor with the International Infant Massage Association and is a certified Prenatal and Postnatal Yoga Teacher. Jayme holds an advanced teacher training certification in therapeutic yoga and coach’s individuals one on one. Jayme has taught yoga to thousands of individuals, couples, mothers and their babies. These Prenatal and Postnatal Trainings offers teachers the opportunity to instill the conscious practice of yoga in the heart of society: mother and child.
Equilibrium Yoga Studio
Laurier metro, bus 55, 51, 97, 11
Jayme will be happy to hear from you! Feel free to contact her directly if you have any questions or would like to register.